The UKVIA is the largest trade body in the UK representing the vaping sector and leads the way globally through its various initiatives and activities, including VApril a national education awareness campaign to support smokers looking to transition to vaping which has been adopted by a number of other countries including France, Germany and South Africa.
Code of Conduct
All UKVIA Full Members agree to the UKVIA’s Code of Conduct:
This is a new feature which will be live from August 2020 and includes:
- Board meetings – Board meetings take place every quarter and report on key activities that have taken place, industry issues arising and future plans.
- Key stakeholder correspondence – this includes communications to key target stakeholders in the UKVIA’s quest to build relationships with and educate key target audiences about the opportunities presented by vaping.
- Information downloads – factsheets and UKVIA reports and papers; research studies and Government/regulator consultations and announcements.
- Marketing Assets – UKVIA logos and membership banners, marketing brochures, leaflets, infographics, videos of vapers.
- Recordings of webinars organised by the UKVIA.
Membership packages and benefits
£ 10,000per year
£ 5,000per year
£ 600per year*
£ 1,000See membership brochure
*please note, full pricing and details can be found in the membership brochure
UKVIA has a membership package for everyone who has an interest in the vaping sector. There are five tiers of membership, including full, associate, small retailers, supplier classified and strategic partner.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please complete an application form and/or contact the UKVIA secretariat on 0203 2670074 or email email@example.com for more information. Please also download our membership brochure here.
All new members will receive a new members’ pack upon joining which includes:
- Overview of the structure and role of the UKVIA
- Membership benefits
- Policy stances of the UKVIA
- Marketing materials starter pack
Meet our members
Our members include retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, suppliers and service providers. No business is too small – everyone is welcome to join the UKVIA. All we ask is that our members adhere to our Code of Conduct and in doing so uphold the highest standards in the industry. Our reputation is your reputation and vice versa.