New speakers announced ahead of the Vaping Industry Forum
The 2019 Vaping Industry Forum, the largest business to business conference dedicated to vaping in the UK is coming to London again this Thursday 9th May and has announced a raft of new speakers.
Run by the UK Vaping Industry Association, the conference will hear from leaders across retail and health sectors, policy makers and some of the industry’s top Vapreneurs as the Forum aims to address how we can seize the public health prize of vaping.
Keynote speaker, Doctor Christian Jessen, will share his views on why vaping could lead the way to a smoke-free future in the UK. Dr Christian recently fronted the UKVIA’s month-long VApril campaign, the national vaping awareness month in April, where he urged his profession to do more to help smokers switch.
Last year the UKVIA welcomed 200 industry delegates to the inaugural Forum for a day of discussion and analysis. This month join experts, thought-leaders and decision-makers as we celebrate all that has been achieved, and look ahead to a year of opportunity at the 1-day conference and evening celebration.
New Speakers Announced
We are delighted to announce that our speakers and panellists will include:
- Andy Tighe, Beer and Pub Association
- Chris Snowdon, Institute for Economic Affairs
- Dr Caitlyn Notley, University of East Anglia
- Elise Rasmussen, Tobacco Reporter
- John Lee, Scottish Grocers Federation
- Jon Ungoed-Thomas, The Sunday Times
- Maggie Gowen, Global Vaping Standards Association
- Mark Pawsey MP
- Sairah Salim-Sartoni, Bristol Public Health and Stop Smoking Service
- Sarah Jakes, New Nicotine Alliance
- Sir Kevin Barron MP
- Tim Philips, CBD Intel – ECigIntelligence
What to expect?
The Forum: 8:00 – 17:00
- What more can the public health sector do to encourage vaping?
- What is the future for vaping regulation?
- Freedom to vape: is the UK becoming vape unfriendly?
- Vapreneurs: where will the next growth in the industry come from?
- How can the industry help struggling stop smoking services become vape friendly?
- Can CBD contribute to vaping’s public health potential?
- Advertising, marketing and our young people.
A Celebration of Vaping: 17:00 – 11:00
This year the UKVIA will be hosting the Celebration of Vaping: an industry evening party and the perfect chance to meet and network with delegates.
Enjoy the views of London’s beautiful Hyde Park from our heated terrace, featuring a luxury drinks reception and extensive BBQ menu.
Don’t miss your chance to network and boost your brand in this fun setting, filled with key industry stakeholders.
All bookings can be made here: www.ukviaforum.co.uk